Sunday, September 21, 2008

TK-421 Why aren't you at your post?





















This is my first post for my Star Wars blog. I will try to update this from time to time and include my favorite links to other Star Wars sites as well as

my other art sites.

Most of my Artwork is done digitally using a wacom tablet/pen and my laptop along with Corel Painter Essential2 program. I do use photoshop sometimes to enhance effects and textures in my digital artwork.

I also like to draw sometimes with pencil or pen and I prefer to paint with acrylic paints. Oils are not something I prefer to use as I seem to always be in a hurry with my artwork.

The Darth Maul painting is Acrylic on canvas. This one I painted for my son as a Christmas present last year!











I have probably posted about 400 drawings/photos on my Star Wars Yahoo site and also have a lot of Star Wars related pictures on my Deviant Art Account as well as a FreeWebs website.




If you would like to see more of my artwork go to my Freewebs website or my Deviant Art site.http://darthmater.deviantart.com/Thanks!







































































































No comments:

My Blog List